WDC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Accomplishment anything around the house this weekend?

2 posters

Go down

Accomplishment anything around the house this weekend? Empty Accomplishment anything around the house this weekend?

Post by NewEnglandGothic Sun Sep 28, 2014 5:48 pm

Did you accomplish any yard work around your house, apartment or van down by the river this weekend? It seems like I'm always doing some kind of yard work since the ice storm of '08.

I tarred up all the seams and holes in the shingles on the woodshed and barn's roof today after hunting throughout southern NH for Frozen ornaments.
NewEnglandGothic
NewEnglandGothic

Back to top Go down

Accomplishment anything around the house this weekend? Empty Re: Accomplishment anything around the house this weekend?

Post by EvilAsh Mon Sep 29, 2014 7:56 am

Went to the beach this weekend with the family, so I didn't accomplish anything around the house. I'll make up for it this week!
EvilAsh
EvilAsh

Back to top Go down

Accomplishment anything around the house this weekend? Empty Re: Accomplishment anything around the house this weekend?

Post by NewEnglandGothic Sat Oct 04, 2014 9:23 pm

Trying to get 5 cords of wood in the woodshed in between the raining this weekend. So far, almost three cords now. Something like 43 heaping wheelbarrels. Razz I'm gonna look like Bane when I'm done.
NewEnglandGothic
NewEnglandGothic

Back to top Go down

Post by EvilAsh Sun Oct 05, 2014 11:17 am

Haha nice Jerel!

I got the lawn taken care of, and all of my Ghost peppers picked (temps are starting to drop) this weekend
EvilAsh
EvilAsh

Back to top Go down

Post by NewEnglandGothic Sun Oct 05, 2014 3:39 pm

EvilAsh wrote:Haha nice Jerel!

I got the lawn taken care of, and all of my Ghost peppers picked (temps are starting to drop) this weekend
Yup. Supposed to be a frosty night tonight. Bye-bye to the mums out front. i've been burning the woodstove for the past couple nights.
NewEnglandGothic
NewEnglandGothic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum